Feb 24, 2008

The Tigers lost

Well, now we can put that behind us. The Tigers played a tough game, but not tough enough. We thought they might pull it out in the last few minutes, but no such luck. The Vols won by 4 points and will be the new #1 in college basketball tomorrow.
I thought I might be OK with that because I am a Vol fan, but my heart really breaks for the Tigers. I hope they can keep the momentum and still do well, but there seems to be a lot of question as to how others will judge them now.
It's been a pretty gloomy day around here. Michael was really pumped about the game and now he's really let down. Hopefully I won't take a lot of grief at work tomorrow. There are a lot of Tiger fans there who include me as one of them when things are going well. But as soon as something goes bad against Tennessee, I get treated differently.
Oh well!

No comments: