Feb 23, 2008

The Big Deal on Beale






Today's the day... #1 vs. #2. It's true that I bleed orange (it's genetic, I'm not complaining... but I can't help it). But, today I'm all BLUE! It comes down to this... I want to see Memphis win the national championship more than I want Tennessee to. So, that means pulling for them no ifs ands or buts! (They way I look at it, I really win either way!)


To say we're excited around here is a bit of an understatement! Michael has been wearing blue everyday this week. I did laundry last night and had a whole load of just blue stuff. St. Jude encouraged all employees to wear their colors yesterday and their even broadcasting the game in the auditorium for anyone who has to work tonight!


We got a surprise invite today to go watch the game with friends and now I'm even more excited about tonight. It will be a lot of fun and we can't wait. Good thing they called, too. I was contemplating breaking down and rushing out to buy that new LCD TV we want. Our friends have now saved us a couple hundred bucks!


The paper has been FULL of great articles about the game and ESPN GameDay is here!


So, if you haven't chosen sides yet..... what's wrong with you????!!




On Monday I had Cackie's pediatrician appointment to get her official approval to travel with us to China. She's now weighing in at 40.2 lbs and is 41.25 inches tall! No wonder my back hurts, lol. Anyway after her appointment we went to the Memphis campus to see if we could get a Tiger doll like hers to send to Owen. We were successful and I got his birthday care package off yesterday!
While at the bookstore I was also able to find these matching outfits for Cackie & Owen. We will definitely be taking these with us to China.


That's about it for now. I really need to try and get some painting done in the kids bathroom.
GO TIGERS!

No comments: