Apr 25, 2008

FOUR!


It's starting to really sink in that we have just 4 days to go! I'm just about finished up with all my miscellaneous tasks at work, so now I'm there to answer any last minute questions and help out in any way I can. I work all day today and as I keep telling everyone... at 12:01 pm on Monday my buns are in my car headed home!
Tonight will be the last night that it will just be me, Michael & Cackie. We're hoping to do some things around the house, make some dinner and chill out the rest of the evening. Maybe we'll get the blinds hung in the new room and Cackie can spend her first night in there.
Tomorrow I think the true reality will really sink in. My sister will get here sometime tomorrow afternoon and we will begin the final packing process. I'm really hoping to be done with packing by the time we go to bed on Sunday. It will be nice on Monday to take care of last minute items, go out to dinner and try to get to bed early.
That's about it for now. I wanted to post early so that I didn't forget again! I've got pictures to post, but they're at home :-(

No comments: