Apr 18, 2008

Catch up!

Oops, I missed day 12! It was a busy day, so here's a quick recap...

Cackie had her St. Jude Trike a Thon at school. She was sooo excited to be taking her trike for the day and the kids had a great time. Both Michael & I got to drop her off because we were headed to our last minute pre-trip doctor appointments. Glad to have that out of the way!
Work was just crazy for me... it's been a long time since it's been that crazy!
After work, Cackie & I got haircuts! Michael was very nervous about Cackie getting her hair cut, but he remarked last night that she looks really cute. I got a picture, but will have to post it later.
The most exciting news of the day was that Michael got the floor in the kids room stained! Yippee! So, all we have to do is poly it and we can move the furniture in!
Things are starting to come together and it really feels good!

No comments: