Apr 23, 2008

Oops, I missed Seven!

I never got a chance to post yesterday...
I left work early for an appointment and then picked Cackie up at school. I decided to skip what was to be my last Chinese class so I could take Cackie to gymnastics and Michael could work on stuff at the house. It worked out well, she got rid of some of that super energy and Michael was able to get a little more work done in the bedroom.
After that I was just too pooped to even get on the computer. We were in bed just after 9:30!

We're starting to see some bad behaviour coming out of Cackie. She had to sit in the blue chair twice today and when I arrived to pick her up she was doing time on the wall outside. Apparently she is doing a lot of talking back, not listening and making bad choices. She's been doing a lot of the same at home, too. We're really trying to work with her to work on this, but it's tough to correct, especially just a week before our trip. Hopefully by the end of the week we will see some improvement.

1 comment:

Margaret M said...

Deanna,

I can't wait to follow your journey. I am hoping we will travel about a month after you...just like our referral was! Do you think Cackie could be responding to the big changes coming her way? Just a thought!