Apr 18, 2008

TEN!

Major stress setting in today! Still soo much to do and I feel like we are running out of time.
This morning Cackie & I went to a birthday party and headed home just after lunch for her to take a nap. After nap she & I went out to do some last minute shopping for miscellaneous stuff.

Michael was able to get the floor of the bedroom finished and the dresssers are drying from their coat of poly right now. He also did a bunch of misc stuff around the house as well.

Tomorrow we still have a lot to do, but hopefully it will be more manageable. Part of my major stress today is that I spent so much time with Cackie and she just doesn't shut up! I feel horrible saying that about my child, but sometimes I just need a few minutes to just enjoy the quiet!
That's all for now, I'm pooped and need to get some rest. Tomorrow we're in single digits!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

You're soooo close! Hang in there!