May 20, 2007

Mother's Day was great!
On Friday, Cackie & I had Mother's Day brunch together at her school. I had been a little nervous about going because of all the pregnant women, but I wore my new t-shirt and felt prepared....
It says... I may not be showing... but I am glowing! (China adoption in progress)
I also have a t-shirt that says "Be kind to me... I have the gestation period of an elephant!

Cackie gave me the greatest card at her school...


On Saturday I took the GMAT and Michael took Cackie to a Dora the Explorer picnic at the Children's Museum. They had a great time and I did pretty good on my exam, so it was a good day.
A tribute to Mom's teeth...

On Sunday we went to church and then went out to dinner with Michael's Mom & Stepdad in the evening. After we got home from dinner we launched our annual balloon tribute to Cackie's birthmom & stepmom.

No comments: