May 25, 2007

May 25, 2007

We were headed upstairs this morning to get showered and ready for work & school... while climbing the steps I told Cackie that 2 years ago today Mommy & Daddy got on a big airplane on our way to China. She nodded her head excitedly. Michael then asked her, "do you know who we were going to China to get?" She said, "Me... Cackie" and pointed at herself. We said "yes, we went to China to get Cackie." Her response.... "You're so silly, guys!"

Later, as I was getting dressed, she asked what my shirt said. I'm wearing my Phillies T-shirt and I told her it said "Phillies". I never told her who the Phillies were, but she must have figured it out. She said "Go Phillies", so I of course took the opportunity to chime in with her. From the bathroom Michael said "Go Cardinals", so Cackie replied "Go Phillies". It was really cute. And, still somehow I got swatted with the towel!??!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a very cute story

Amy
LID 4/23/07

Kim said...

Happy 2 month LID Anniversary to you guys too!!! Sorry I couldn't join you guys this weekend. I heard it was fun. Next time...promise!!

Cheers,
Kim