May 1, 2007

A better day

Today was a better day with Cackie. She got a nice "talkin to" at school and they discussed how she should say "nice words" to Mommy & Daddy. She did start to sass at me about eating her green beans, but when I brought up the "nice words" she quickly stopped. Wish that would work forever! I think she even fell asleep right away tonight. We didn't hear anything from her, so that's a good sign.

We got wonderful news yesterday that our friend Kim got her LID! We were anxious to find out whether or not she was logged in because of the new rules that went into effect today. Her dossier had gone to China the same day as ours (3/12) and she's LID 3/29, just like us!!! Yippee! We'll get our referrals together! We are sooo happy for her!

I'm starting to not look forward to tomorrow... I have a dentist appointment at 8am to have another crown done. This will be my 4th crown in two years. Hopefully this one won't need a root canal. The other 3 have and one was especially awful! Keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow will be relatively painless and that once it heals I can finally go see the orthodontist about braces.

It's soo sad... I'm almost 35 years old and I want braces!

No comments: