May 21, 2007

I'm a Grad Student....

Now, for the last “big” news in my life…
I took the GMAT the day before Mother’s Day and scored 30 points higher than my “dream goal”. All my practice test scores were a lot lower, so I never thought I’d hit that goal, much less exceed it. When my score came up on the screen I thought I was going to scream & jump up and down!
So, last Monday morning, I faxed my score to TN Tech. I was hoping that they would email or call, but they mailed a letter that I received on Thursday. I’m accepted! Yay me!
I feel like I’ve hit just about every institution of higher learning in the State of TN. My school colors are majorly screwed up…
University of Tennessee – Orange & White

University of Memphis – Blue & Grey

Christian Brothers University – Scarlet & Gray

Tennessee Tech University – Purple & Gold

God help me if I have to wear all the colors together, yuck!

Looks like I’m going to start with one class this summer. The summer session starts next week, so gotta get busy getting my stuff together! I’m waiting to hear back from the registration people to find out what else I need to do, etc. It’s kinda weird to be living in Memphis & “going to Tech”. I am excited, though and can’t wait to get started!

No comments: