Jan 3, 2007

No progress

Well, no progress today towards our homestudy. One setback, though. I got home tonight to an answering machine message that our Dr. needs to reschedule our appointments that were set for tomorrow morning. They called at 9:55am and had Friday appointments available, but I didn't get the message until 5:45pm. GRRRRR! Can I just say that I am majorly PISSED????!!! Why couldn't they contact us at work? Isn't that why I spend 30 minutes filling out paperwork each year at their office? So that they can have my other contact numbers???

Don't worry, when I call tomorrow I will definitely suggest that they call us at work next time! Now it's just another day longer that it will take to get our test results back so that we can get our homestudy completed. I'll also be calling our SW tomorrow as soon as I know when our Dr. appoitments are.

And when I left work I thought it had been a boring day! Go figure! I'm beginning to think that it wouldn't hurt to start praying to Buddah to get this all finished in time! Maybe I'll just pray for ladybugs... We'll be praying for ladybugs to get our referral, so I figure why not pray for them now to get our dossier finished!
Keeping our fingers crossed that we can make April 13th!

No comments: