Jun 6, 2007

Help is on the way! (hopefully)

Well, I ready to admit it... I can't do it all! I am absolutely worn out! Work, Cackie, laundry, cleaning the house, trying to have a life... and now school have me worn out.
So, tomorrow I have someone coming over to clean the house. If it works out we'll set up a regular schedule for her to come by and clean. If it doesn't work out, I'll be looking for someone else to do the job. It's just too much for me! I either spend my whole weekend worrying about vacuuming & dusting or I ditch it all and then feel guilty for living in a pig pen. Michael is totally on board with me... that means one of two things.... He's tired of hearing me complain that we're living in a pig pen, or the house has really gotten bad! I think it's a combination of the two. He also wants me to be able to relax and enjoy time with Cackie, just as he wants to. So, we'll try out this person and see how well they do. If not, I have someone on reserve.
Hopefully it will help my stress level immensely!

No comments: