Jun 6, 2007

Funnies....

Been blogging up a storm tonight! I'll leave you with this....
Cackie is definitely growing up and starting to notice that not everyone is alike... especially Mommy & Daddy.
Since the weather has gotten warmer and we're busier in the evenings, instead of taking baths at night she has started taking showers with me in the morning. She really used to hate showers, but now she looks forward to them... and she loves to SING in the shower!
So, poor thing, she knows all about what Mommy looks like. Well, this morning she took a shower with me and then was in the bathroom with us when Michael got out of the shower (we're trying to be open with her, so we don't hide our bodies... we don't strut around, either... just natural). He was drying off and she pointed and said you have a.... (didn't finish the sentence, lol). So, Michael said, yes Daddy is different than you and Mommy.... my wee wee is different. Cackie stared a little and then told him... "mine hasn't grown yet... not Mommy either" (and it never will, darling!). It's really hard to keep a straight face when she gets thoughtful!

OK, another....
Last week she started transitioning to the "big kids class" at school. There are a handfull of her friends who had already transitioned to that class and she has missed them soo much. So, I think she was glad to be joining them again. Well, on Wednesday when I went to pick her up we got called into the director's office. I was informed that one of the little boys in the new class (one of her old buds) was holding Cackie's hand on the playground when another little boy got very upset and pushed him away and then grabbed Cackie's hand and ran off with her. Little boy #1 got hurt and they had to fill out an accident report. I was able to figure out which little boys were involved, but I'll keep their names secret to protect the innocent... but, I'll say that both are considered highly for future boyfriends by Mom & Dad! She's only 2 and they're already fighting over her! She's definitely her Aunt Caryn's niece! Michael is going gun shopping this weekend, figures he can't be prepared too early! LOL! We are soooo in trouble!

4 comments:

Kim said...

This post is HYSTERICAL!!!! I'm rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!!! Oh how I can't wait for these conversations with Megan.
I forgot to tell you last Tuesday but HAPPY 2 MONTH LID-VERSARY!!! Here's 2 months that we will never have to see again. Only 16 more to go (hopefully!!). Take care. If I can help you with anything, just give me a shout.

Cheers,
Kim

Unknown said...

holy cow...hehehehehe!

Kim said...

Happy 3 month LID-versary!!

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!! Go to my blog to find out about the tag!!

Cheers,
Kim Y
LID 3/29/07 for Megan Jean
Ladybug Kreations
lbkreations.blogspot.com

Kaylie said...

This is ... Genious! Very funny stuff! I want more...
CHeers!