Jun 5, 2007

Grad School via the Web

I'm now officially a student at Tennessee Tech! Last Tuesday I registered for classes and ordered my books and class started on Wednesday. I'm taking Organizational Leadership and I think I'm going to like the course. We've already had some reading to do and when I finally received my course DVDs on Saturday, I had some video classes to watch. It worked out really well... I filled up Cackie's new pool on Saturday morning and after her nap while she played in the pool, I sat beside her with my new laptop watching my videos and reading. I have a feeling we'll be doing quite a bit of that this summer.
I have a lot of reading to do for class, so that will be a little bit of a struggle to keep up. Not sure if I'll be able to handle a courseload of 2 classes at one time. I'll just have to see what classes are available each semester and what life is like at that time. The way I figure it, one class is better than none!

No comments: