Aug 10, 2007

Making changes

I've been busy making changes to the blog.... what'cha think?
I've been wanting a ladybug theme for a long time, but they are few & far between. I liked this one, but really wish it was a three column. Any easy ways to convert one? I'm not that good with this stuff!
I still have some of my old page elements to add and hopefully I'll get to those this weekend. I'm also hoping to sit down and add some new pictures as well.

So, let me know what you think! Any ideas on how to convert this to 3 column?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

RamblingMother said...

Tag you are it on a middle name meme. check it out.

Beverly

Kim said...

Love the changes!! FINISH THEM...hehehe!!
Happy 5 month LID-versary!!

Cheers,
Kim
LID 3.29.07 for Megan Jean

Ladybug Kreations
lbkreations.blogspot.com