Dec 13, 2007

I got a name!

Like the pine trees linin the windin road
I've got a name, I've got a name
Like the singin bird and the croakin toad
I've got a name, I've got a name....
(sorry, great song and I couldn't resist)

Well, I see that Daniel Thomas JianHang lead the poll here on the good ole blog. Actually that was a late entry on our part and while we love the name Daniel, we really wanted to keep Thomas as the middle name. But, to us, this kiddo just doesn't have a big enough nose to be called Danny Thomas!

So, we're excited to announce that our new son (with the cute little nose) will be named....
Owen Thomas JianHang Walls
We've already started talking about Owen this and Owen that. Cackie is still having trouble remembering his name, but once she's reminded she starts talking about Owen DiDi (DiDi means little brother in mandarin).
CackieDoodle & OwenDiDi - goes well together, don'tcha think?

3 comments:

RamblingMother said...

I like the Owen. I voted for that one by the way.

Waiting on Owendidi to come home,

Beverly & Glenys.

Unknown said...

We have an Owen Thomas in my family and I love it..Owen is a classy name..Cant wait to read more

ConverseMomma said...

Just wanted to say how beautiful your son is. I love the name you selected. I'm an adoptive mom too. My son Jack, whom we adopted domestically, is 18 months-old and the absolute love of my life. You must be bursting with love and joy this holiday season.