May 4, 2008

Almost up to date

Well, we haven't had much opportunity to get online and then last night when we tried the internet connection in our room was not working. Michael has headed to the front desk to see if we can get it fixed, but meanwhile I'm in Caryn & Cackie's room where the connection is working.
I've posted what I've written about the last few days, but I'm still behind on pictures. Our camera takes such high resolution pics that it can take a lot of time to upload them. I'm working on it now and will post photos as soon as I can.

Right now it's 9:15 am on Monday and we are to meet Helen in the lobby at 11:00 am to head to the orphanage. I think it's pretty close by, so we should probably have Owen with us not too long after 11. Michael and I are both pretty nervous this morning and Cackie is being VERY talkative, so I suspect she is starting to realize that things are about to change.

I'm off to work on pictures and will send an update later as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're tired just READING all that Helen has set up for you to explore!!! Ask her if she's got some sort of HYPER-energy secret; especially if she does this sort of hosting for all sorts of families on a regular basis!
Please tell Cackie that LaoLao & LaoYe know she's trying SO hard to be such a good girl and we know she's tired. We love the pictures of her smiling. If a 3 year old can't keep up, what chance does anyone else have?
We know it's been hard on you to keep up the documentation and uploading of pics in addition to fighting your fatique. As I write this Dad & I are mindful of what time it is there and imagining your introduction to Owen. Of course we can't wait to see some pictures or video.
Tell Owen we can't wait to give him hugs in person and welcome everyone home.
Love, Mom